Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gems Crystals and Wire

Wire wrapping has always been my first love in making jewelry and Swarovski Crystals add so much to the piece! I bought my first Swarovski Tree Pendant Bead many years ago and to this day it has it's original sterling silver bail and a figaro chain. Once I discovered swarovski ways no longer making these gorgeous pendants I had to have more. I began buying them everywhere I saw them, because there was always a family member who wanted one after seeing mine. Of course Mom got the first!

With this piece I wanted to make a more dynamic statement by pairing matching Swarovski bicones with the colors emanating from the pendant.

When I create a piece I let my imagination go free. With wire wrapping especially I never know how it will turn out until I finish. I like to plan for additional wire on pendants so I can make each a personal item.

Gems Crystals and Wire

Swarovski Crystal Christmas Tree Pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment